Up Your Arsenal menu transcript comprises the full verbal transcript of the menu screens and descriptions in Up Your Arsenal.
See Up Your Arsenal script for the verbal transcript of in-game dialogue.
For information regarding the format and layout of this article, see the transcript guideline.
NOTE: the Mega, Giga, and Omega weapon text is added to the end of the version 5 weapons descriptions, this does not apply to the Lava Gun and Miniturret Glove. The Qwack-O-Ray has different Omega text but remains the same otherwise.
- The Mega version features enhanced destructive power.
- The Giga version features increased damage and ammo capacity!
- You've upgraded this weapon to its maximum power!
- Fires a wide spread of hard-hitting shots that knocks enemies back with awesome force.
- V2 comes with a new charge-up attack feature! Hold down the fire button to generate a powerful charge, then release the button to unleash a mega blast.
- V3 can lock on to targeted enemies. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies
- V4 electrocutes enemies with each shot. Enemies standing near the target are also struck with crackling arcs of electricity. Lock on mod enabled.
- The Shock Cannon can be charged up to release a spectacular beam of destructive energy. The death beam can be swept across multiple enemies to fry them all. Lock on and Shock mod enabled.
- Lobs high-explosive charges. The Nitro Launcher has a short range, but a wide blast radius. The destructive power of the charges make this weapon an excellent choice against vehicles.
- V2 combines corrosive acid with each explosive charge - increasing damage to anything it hits.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies. Acid mod enabled.
- V4 features an increased blast radius and destructive power.Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
- The Nitro Eruptor has a wider blast radius and simultaneously launches a spread of energy missiles with each shot. Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
- An excellent all-purpose weapon for a variety of situations.
- V2 can hit targets at increased range. Shots that hit walls will ricochet with deadly force.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies.
- V4 electrocutes enemies with each hit. Enemies standing near the target are also struck with crackling arcs of electricity. Lock on enabled.
- The N90 fires a stream of powerful shots that reflect off of anything they hit. Lock on and Shock mod enabled.
- A devastating melee weapon with a long reach. The whip can be used to strike multiple enemies simultaneously.
- V2 generates more plasma energy and causes even more damage to everything it lashes.
- V3 plasma is so hot that it turns blue. Anything lashed by the V3 whip takes massive damage.
- When used with a jump attack, the V4 Plasma Whip generates a shock wave that spreads out and slams everything in its path.
- The Quantum Whip emits razor sharp sonic waves that slice through enemies. The waves are emitted when the whip is used in combo attacks.
- Infect your enemies with a brainwashing serum that causes them to turn against each other.
- V2 infects not only the target enemy, but also nearby enemies that are badly damaged.
- V3 can infect targets with splash damage.
- V4 features an increased rate of infection.
- The Infecto Bomb launches a charge that explodes and infects all enemies within the blast radius.
- This weapon sucks enemies up like a vacuum. Smaller enemies that have been sucked up can then be shot out again like bullets. Can also suck up crates.
- V2 spits out sucked-up enemies much harder. Range is doubled and shots will ricochet from one target to another.
- V3 has an increased capacity and sets enemies on fire when it shoots them out.
- V4 fires out projectiles with incredible force... resulting in increased damage to the target.
- The Vortex Cannon fires flaming comets that set anything they hit on fire.
- Electrocute multiple enemies with one shot! Hold the fire button, select a group of targets, then release the button to unleash a storm of lightning.
- V2 can target up to four enemies simultaneously.
- V3 can target up to five enemies simultaneously.
- The V4 Spitting Hydra can target up to six enemies simultaneously and inflicts increased damage with each hit.
- The deadly Tempest can target up to seven enemies simultaneously.
Agents of Doom
- Deploy these lethal robot bodyguards and watch them take apart anyone who gets near you.
- V2 deploys a squad of four Agents with a portable laser cannon. Once the cannon is out of ammo, the Agents will seek out and attack enemies kamikaze style.
- V3 Agents now carry rapid fire lasers.
- V4 Agents can fly using built-in jet packs. Rapid fire capability enabled.
- The Agents of Dread are armed with lethal heat seeking rockets. When the agents run out of ammo, they self-destruct, causing a nuclear explosion.
- Provides deadly pinpoint accuracy at long range. The scope on this weapon allows you to zoom in close on distant targets.
- V2 can penetrate straight through the target to multiple enemies in a row.
- V3 features enhanced damage capability and can fire through multiple enemies.
- The V4 Flux Rifle fires explosive shots that will damage any enemy standing near the point of impact. Fires through multiple enemies.
- The Splitter Rifle inflicts more awesome damage with each shot. Fires through multiple enemies.
- Obliterate your most dangerous enemies with a hail of guided mini-missiles.
- V2 rockets scatter explosive mines when they impact on the target.
- V3 rockets scatter explosive mines that can roll and home in on enemies.
- The V4 Annihilator features improved tracking on both the missiles and the secondary mines. The V4 can also lock on to enemies.
- The Decimator releases a vicious swarm of heat seeking missiles. Each of the dozen missiles tracks independently. Lock on mod enabled.
- Ejects portable shields that can be used as cover or to block enemies. The Holo Shields can only absorb a certain amount of damage before they disintegrate.
- V2 Holo Shields suck HP's out of enemies and transfer them to Ratchet. This vampiric attack has a limited range and only works if Ratchet has already been hurt.
- Shield absorbs enemy projectiles. After absorbing some of the shots, the shield will discharge an energy shot to any nearby enemies.
- V4 Holo Shields feature increased durability and size. The HP Drain effect is also enhanced.
- In addition to damage absorption and HP drain, Ultra Shields fire a trio of destructive energy pulses at nearby enemies each time they take a hit.
Disc Blade Gun
- Fires a razor-sharp disc that homes in on enemies. The disc will ricochet if it hits a wall.
- V2 discs home in on a new target each time it ricochets off of a wall.
- V3 discs can ricochet off of enemies as well as walls. Each time the disc ricochets, it will home in on a new target.
- The V4 Disc Blade Gun has a longer range and better homing than previous versions. V4 discs also cause more damage when they explode.
- The devastating Multi-Disc Gun rapid fires homing discs that ricochet with each hit. Each disc will split into discs on impact. The new discs will continue to ricochet and split up to a maximum of sixteen individual projectiles.
- The Rift Inducer creates small black holes that suck enemies into another dimension.
- Black holes created by V2 will automatically combine together when they are in close proximity. The new, larger black hole generates stronger suction and can be used to destroy larger enemies.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. Combine multiple black holes to suck in larger enemies. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies.
- V4 generates rifts with enhanced suction, allowing them to swallow enemies from further away. Combine multiple black holes to suck in larger enemies. Lock on mod enabled.
- The Rift Ripper electrocutes enemies with each shot. Enemies standing near the target are also struck with crackling arcs of electricity. Lock on mod enabled.
- This devastating secret weapon transforms your enemies into ducks.
- Ducks created by the V2 ray will lay explosive eggs.
- The eggs laid by V3 ducks will roll around and seek enemies to destroy.
- V4 ducks seek out and destroy nearby targets. Ducks also act as decoys and will draw enemy fire.Explosive egg seeking action!
- The Qwack-O-Blitzer transforms enemies into flaming ducks that will fly at your side and blitz nearby enemies. The ducks will also explode in a huge fireball.
- The Qwack-O-Blitzer transforms enemies into flaming ducks that will fly at your side and blitz nearby enemies. You've upgraded this weapon to its maximum duck power!
- The new and improved RYNO launches a salvo of eight mini - missiles that can each lock on to a different enemy.
- V2 launches 12 powerful energy blasts that seek enemies and disintegrates them.
- V3 launches 14 powerful energy blasts that seek enemies and disintegrates them.
- V4 fires 16 powerful energy blasts that seek enemies and disintegrates them.
- The RYNOCIRATOR generates a spectacular blast of destructive energy that obliterates anything foolish or unlucky enough to be caught in its path.
- Deploys automated machine gun turrets folded into compact capsules. Once deployed, these turrets will fire on any enemy in range until they run out of ammo or targets.
- V2 turrets have increased explosive damage.
- V3 turrets will fire a blast of ice explosives with higher impact damage.
- V4 turrets seek targets faster and fire ice explosives with destructive force.
- Megaturrets fire guided mini-missiles that chase enemies down and strike them with deadly force.
- Megaturrets will teleport and move to strategic locations if necessary.
- Megaturrets fire guided mini-missiles that chase enemies down and strike them with deadly force. The Mega version features enhanced destructive power.
- Megaturrets fire guided mini-missiles that chase enemies down and strike them with deadly force. Shock mod enabled. The Mega version features enhanced destructive power.
- Megaturrets fire guided mini-missiles that chase enemies down and strike them with deadly force. You've upgraded this weapon to its maximum power!
- Squirts a stream of steaming - hot magma that will set your enemies ablaze. The Lava Gun is an excellent weapon for clearing out crowds of densely packed enemies.
- V2 now sprays the target with corrosive acid that causes additional damage over time.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. Circle them while spraying them with hot lava! Acid mod enabled. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies.
- V4 has increased power! Acid and Lock on mod enabled. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies.
- The Liquid Nitrogen Gun fires a stream of sub-zero liquid that freezes enemies and shatters them in a flurry of ice crystals. Acid and Lock on mod enabled.
- This version features even more freezing powerAcid and Lock on mod enabled.The Giga version features increased damage and ammo capacity!
- This version features even more freezing power. Acid and Lock on mod enabled.The Mega version features enhanced destructive power.
- The fully upgraded Liquid Nitrogen Gun can freeze even powerful enemies in a heartbeat. Acid and Lock on mod enabled. You've upgraded this weapon to its maximum power!
- Generates a defensive force field around the user. This force field can absorb a finite amount of damage before shorting out. Any enemy that comes into contact with the shield receives a painful shock.
- V2 generates a stronger defensive forcefield around the user. Can now withstand more damage before shorting out. Nearby enemies will receive a painful shock.
- V3 generates a stronger defensive forcefield around the user. Can now withstand more damage before shorting out. Nearby enemies will receive a painful shock.
- V4 generates a stronger defensive forcefield around the user. Can now withstand more damage before shorting out. Nearby enemies will receive a painful shock.
- The Tesla Barrier offers state-of-the-art protection and automatically zaps any enemy that comes close with bolts of high-voltage lightning.
- The Bouncer fires a large canister that bursts open and showers the target area with a hail of small bouncy bomblets. The Bouncer is particularly useful in situations where lots of enemies are crowded together.
- V2 fires a large canister that bursts open and showers the target area with a hail of small bouncy bomblets. The bomblets spray the target with corrosive acid that causes more damage over time.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. It fires a large canister that bursts open and showers the target area with a hail of small bouncy bomblets. Acid mod enabled.
- V4 has increased power! It fires a large canister that bursts open and showers the target area with a hail of small bouncy bomblets. Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
- The Heavy Bouncer fires a gigantic bomb that bursts open and showers the target with explosive bomblet. Each explosive detonates with greatly enhanced power. Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
- This Plasma Coil fires searing balls of plasma with limited auto-tracking. When the plasma ball strikes an enemy, it explodes, zapping all nearby enemies with crackling arcs of lightning.
- V2 fires searing balls of plasma with limited auto-tracking and increased power. The shots spray the target with corrosive acid that causes more damage over time.
- V3 can lock on to enemies. It fires searing balls of plasma with limited auto-tracking and increased power. Acid mod enabled. See the moves menu for how to lock on to enemies.
- V4 has increased power! It fires searing balls of plasma with limited auto-tracking. Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
- The Plasma Storm fires a seething mass of radioactive plasma that crackles with lightning. Any enemy caught in the path of this weapon is likely to be utterly destroyed. Lock on and Acid mod enabled.
The Refractor is a gadget that can be used for both combat and traversal challenges. When equipped, the Refractor generates a reflective field around Ratchet. This field will redirect all laser beams, including enemy beam attacks. Continuous beams can be directed towards reflectors causing the beam to "ionize" and stay bent.
The Hypershot fires out an energy cable that can be used to swing and grapple on to special "swing targets". The Hypershot can also be used to temporarily activate holographic platforms.
This gadget disguises Ratchet as a Tyhrranoid and allows him to speak Tyhrranese. The art of Tyhrranoid conversation is a dangerous game requiring precisely timed button presses. One mistake can be interpreted as a major insult and result in a violent response.
The Warp Pad can be used wherever you find a warp point! Stand on a warp point and press to attach the Warp Pad. Then zap to that pad anytime with . Warp pads will disappear over time or, if you throw down a second pad.
The Gadgetron PDA allows access to remote ammo anywhere in the galaxy! Equip and then activate it for all your impulse buys. A shipping and handling fee will apply to all purchases. Only Gadgetron products are available.
The Gravity Boots magnetically lock to special metallic surfaces, allowing Ratchet to run up walls and across the ceiling.
The Charge Boots contain rocket boosters that can be fired by double tapping the crouch button.
The Thruster-Pack upgrade has Boost Jump, Stretch Jump and Glide features just like the Heli-Pack.
The Heli-Pack allows you to perform a Boost Jump by jumping from a crouched position. To perform a Stretch Jump, run and crouch then immediately jump. To glide, simply press and hold the jump button while in the air.
A standard issue combat pilot suit that Ratchet picked up in the Bogon galaxy. The Alpha suit is comfortable and durable, but it won't stop a laser blast. Ratchet is going to need something stronger.
A full-body personal armor system reinforced with an energy-absorbing alloy called Magnaplate. Gadgetron guarantees their new Magnaplate armor system will reduce damage from enemy fire by a full 33%.
Adamantine is one of the hardest substances in the galaxy. Gadgetron scientists claim that their brand new and nearly indestructible Adamantine armor suit will absorb at least 50% of the energy of any incoming projectile or energy blast.
Aegis Mark V Armor
The Aegis Mark V represents a major breakthrough in armor technology. The suit combines Adamantine plates with a web of integrated forcefields and a sophisticated onboard computer system. The suit's built-in AI responds automatically to any attack, redistributing power and angling the armor plates to absorb up to 66% of incoming damage.
The prototype Infernox Armor suit represents the ultimate achievement in personal protection systems. The Infernox suit combines Carbonox alloys imported from the Bogon galaxy, a nanotech control system, and an onboard Quantum Hellfire generator to create a blazing barrier of total protection. Test results indicate that the Infernox system reduces damage by an unbelievable 80%!
Like the Trespasser and Infiltrator, The Hacker is an infiltration device that hacks into computer security systems. Unlike the Trespasser and Infiltrator, quick reflexes and timing are required to retrieve important data, unlock doors, and activate devices.
Bolt Grabber V2
The all new Gadgetron Bolt Grabber V2! In addition to an increased bolt pick up range, the Bolt Grabber V2 allows you to use your overhead attack and break nearby boxes with a special air blast.
This illegal expansion to your map technology allows you to see hidden areas not generally open to the public.
The Nano-pak absorbs unused nanotech and will replenish your hit points when you reach a critical low.
Issue 1: Pirate Booty!
Qwark's first mission aboard a haunted space pirate ship.
Issue 2: Arriba Amoeba!
Qwark battles to save Blackwater City from rampaging Amoeboids.
Issue 3: Shadow of the Robot
Qwark confronts Dr. Nefarious at the villain's secret lair.
Issue 4: Deja Q All Over Again
Qwark fights to save Metropolis from Nefarious' robot horde.
Issue 5: The Shaming of the Q
Qwark attempts a desperate escape from Nefarious' dungeon.
Nefarious secret plan downloaded from his Aquatos office. Needs to be decoded. Al should take a look at it.
Nefarious' plan for galactic domination. Needs to be decoded. Al should take a look at it.
Look for 'jump slots' with the surfaces shown in the picture. Jump toward one wall using and then hit again just as you hit the wall. Jump back and forth between the walls to get to the top of the slot.
Crouch with and use the Left to turn in place. Using this technique, you can turn in place and fire weapons.
When you're in water, press to dive and to rise. Push harder to rise more quickly.
Try a side flip! Hold to crouch and snap the Left right or left while pressing . Go for style by firing your weapons while flipping!
This move is effective when backing away from enemies. Hold to crouch and snap the Left back while pressing . Try lobbing bombs while doing back flips!
Ratchet will automatically grab ledges if you jump up to them. To pull yourself up, hit . To drop down hit .
When hanging from a ledge you can traverse it by moving the Left left or right.
Ratchet can back up or strafe from side to side. This is particularly effective when emerging from cover to shoot tough enemies. To strafe, press and hold or while moving the Left left, right, or back.
If Ratchet has a weapon equipped with the Lock On mod, he will be able to move around while always facing his enemy. Equip a weapon with the Lock On mod, then press and hold both and . Not only will Ratchet continually target his foe, but a health meter will appear for his opponent, displaying how much life he has left.
The Hyper-Strike does more damage than your regular wrench attack. Jump with and then hit for a powerful downward strike.
The Comet-Strike is one of the more useful features of the OmniWrench 8000. Crouch with and then hit . You can also pick up distant bolts with this move!
Your OmniWrench 8000 has a fast combo attack performed by simply pressing three times in succession.
To do a Long Jump, get a running start then press and hold and together. For maximum distance when jumping across gaps, jump from the very edge of the gap.
The High Jump is another helpful feature included in your Heli-Pack and Thruster-Pack upgrades. Hold to crouch and press to jump. You can do a Glide out of a Boost Jump by pressing again.
(Accessed from opening missions on the map.)
The Tyhrranoids have invaded your home planet, you must save it!
Eliminate the Enemy Forces
Veldin will never be safe while the enemy force still occupies territory. Surprise them in their camp and end this once and for all.
Find the Mysterious Man
It is said that this wild man of the Florana jungle is the only person ever to have defeated Dr. Nefarious. Explore the jungle, for it is imperative that you find him.
Walk the PATH OF DEATH!
The Mystery Man has commanded that you should walk the aptly named PATH OF DEATH. Survive the gauntlet and learn his true identity.
Defeat Captain Qwark
It turns out that the Mystery Man was, in fact, Captain Qwark! Defeat him in combat and bring him to the Galactic President.
Take Qwark to His Cage
Sasha wants you to take care of Qwark before meeting her on the bridge. Take him to his habitat near the lounge room right away.
Meet Sasha on the Bridge
Now that you've taken care of Qwark, meet up with Sasha on the Phoenix Bridge.
Fly to Marcadia
The President is in trouble and it's up to you to save him! Use your ship to fly to Marcadia and rescue him.
Play the Qwark vid-comic
Try out your old school skills with a classic Qwark Vid-comic. You'll need to use the VG-9000 located in your quarters on the Phoenix to play it. Completing the comic may bring Qwark back to his senses.
Play the Qwark vid-comic Episode 2
Arriba Amoeba!: A Mad Scientist has loosed his Single-Celled creations upon Blackwater City. Qwark must battle through hordes of these monsters and save the city! Play well and you'll be paid cold hard bolts!
Complete VR Gadget Training
Helga is waiting by the VR room to train you in the use of your new gadgets. Better meet her there ASAP.
Play all Qwark Vid-Comics
You might be able to get some clues on Nefarious' plans from the Captain Qwark vid-comics. Head over to your quarters on the Phoenix and play as many as you can.
Play the Qwark vid-comic Episode 3
Shadow of the Robot: Our hero chases Dr. Nefarious back to his Robot Factory on planet Magmos. Little does he know, however, that he is walking into a trap! Play well and you'll be paid cold hard bolts!
Play vid-comic Episode Four
Deja Q All Over Again: Dr Nefarious Launches an attack against the city of Metropolis in an attempt to extract vengeance. This looks like a job for... CAPTAIN QWARK!
Fly to Planet Zeldrin
Nefarious' starship went down over planet Zeldrin. Before the ship blew up, Qwark said he saw something important. Maybe you can find it in the wreckage.
Take Datadisk to Big Al
You need to take the data disk you found to Al to have him decrypt it. You can find him in your quarters running tests on Skidd.
Play vid-comic Episode Five
Everyone knows only four episodes were made in the Dr. Nefarious series of Qwark vid-comics. However, you have episode five in your possession. Who knows what secrets it might reveal.
Get to the bridge
The Phoenix is being attacked by Nefarious' forces. Battle your way to the bridge and scour the ship clean of invaders.
Get to the palace
The president's compound is under attack. Make your way to the transport ship so you can get to the palace and save him!
Secure the Area
The compound must be secured before the president will be safe. Fight off waves of enemies on foot along with the Galactic Rangers.
Operation: IRON SHIELD, Part 1 - Secure the Area
Drive the Tyhrranoisd out of the compound then defend the area against a series of brutal attacks.
Operation: IRON SHIELD, Part 2 - Air Assault
The Rangers can't hold out much longer. They need backup, now! Save as many Rangers as you can.
Operation: IRON SHIELD, Part 3 - Turret Command
Get to the plasma turret and blast those 'noid dropships out of the sky!
Operation: IRON SHIELD, Part 4 - Under the Gun
Provide covering fire for the repair crew until they can get the turret operational again.
Operation: IRON SHIELD, Part 5 - Hit n' Run
Use the bolt cranks to activate the automated turrets in sequence.
Repair the Laser Defense Shield
Without the city's laser shield, Marcadia is defenseless. Use your Refractor to repair the shield and locate the repairman they sent to fix it.
Win the Tyhrra-Guise
Annihilation Nation is giving away a Tyhrra-Guise for defeating their Deathcourse. This gadget could come in really handy in the fight against the Tyhrranoids.
Win all Challenges
Annihilation Nation has more battles in store for you. Go back periodically to compete in new challenges and win bolt prizes!
Return to the Phoenix
The president has put Captain Qwark in charge of the galaxy's defense. You'd better get back to the Phoenix as soon as possible for the first team meeting.
Meet with Courtney Gears
It seems from that video that Courtney Gears may know something about Nefarious' plans. She's giving the prize for the new Annihilation Nation battle. Win that and she'll meet with you.
Infiltrate the underwater hideout
Captain Qwark's brilliant plan calls for you and Clank to infiltrate Nefarious' hideout. Follow the abandoned water circulation system to get in through a secret entrance.
Visit Slim Cognito's
Need a little more firepower? Then Slim Cognito's gray market solutions might be just what you need. Visit his shop to pick up Bogon Galaxy weapons at a price that's so good...it's a steal.
Find Nefarious' Office
You've infiltrated the hideout, now it's time to split up and search for Nefarious' office. Clank will infiltrate the upper level while Ratchet tries to talk his way through with the Tyhrra-Guise.
Gather Sewer Crystals
The Waterworker has asked that you gather Sewer Crystals for reasons only he knows. He's paying good bolts, however, so it might be worth it to find some.
Return to the Phoenix
Now that you've obtained the Star Map, you must get it to the Phoenix so Al can decode it. The fate of the galaxy depends on this.
Rendezvous on Tyhrranosis
The Galactic Rangers are expecting you at the Tyhrranoid base. Meet them on Planet Tyhrranosis.
Take out the power generators
If reinforcements are going to land, you're going to have to take out the power generators for the mortar launchers.
Destroy the plasma cannon turrets
In order to get inside the Tyhrranoid base, you'll need to destroy the four plasma cannon turrets so the drop ship can blast open the entrance.
Destroy the Momma Tyhrranoid
A giant Tyhrranoid Mother Beast lives in this base. If you defeat her, it might help to stop the Tyhrranoid scourge from spreading.
Destroy the Encampment
The Tyhrranoids have reinforcements at a small island base. Earn some bolts and help the Galactic Rangers destroy the remaining forces.
Operation: ISLAND STRIKE, Part 1 - Assault on Kavu Island
The Ranger base on Kavu Island is under ferocious assault by Tyhrranoids. Repulse the enemy attack then lead a raid to capture a Hovership launch pad at the center of the island.
Operation: ISLAND STRIKE, Part 2 - Dogfight over Kavu Island
The Tyhrranoids have launched a massive air assault against the island. Use the captured Hovership to drive back the enemy air fleet.
Operation: ISLAND STRIKE, Part 3 - Operation Thunderbolt
The Tyhrranoid base on Kavu Island is protected by an impenetrable force field. While the Rangers work out a way to deactivate the field, take a Hovership and wipe out the Tyhrranoid forces in the surrounding area.
Operation: ISLAND STRIKE, Part 4 - The Final Battle
The Rangers have succeeded in deactivating the forcefield surrounding the enemy base. The time has come to lead a Ranger Force into the enemy base and destroy the Tyhrranoids completely.
Return to the Phoenix
Now that the Momma Tyhrranoid's out of the picture, the Q Force must be debriefed on the situation. Return to the Phoenix and do so immediately.
Explore the Docks
Nefarious' base is sure to be bristling with secrets. Check out the dock area behind the main building to make sure you don't miss any.
Infiltrate the Weapons Facility
Daxx appears to be the planet where Dr. Nefarious develops his diabolical weapons. Infiltrate the main building using The Hacker and see what secrets you can uncover.
The satellites around the Obani Moons used to be connected by a series of lasers. Reconnecting the satellites may help in finding a way to the second moon.
Explore the Second Moon
There's got to be a way to get to the third moon somewhere on this one. Battle your way through enemy forces to find a way.
Save Blackwater City
The Tyhrranoids are invading Blackwater City, and the Galactic Ranger forces may not be able to hold much longer. Defeat the Tyhrranoid forces and help them out.
Operation: BLACK TIDE, Part 1 - The Battle of Blackwater City
The Ranger base in Blackwater City is under attack from both land and air. Skydive down and ensure that the base doesn't fall into enemy hands.
Operation: BLACK TIDE, Part 2 - The Bridge
The Tyhrranoid attack has been stopped in its tracks. Now it's time to go on the offensive. Lead a Ranger squad to capture a bridge leading to the Tyhrranoid base.
Operation: BLACK TIDE, Part 3 - Counterattack
Capture the Tyhrranoid base and destroy all enemy forces in the area.
Meet Courtney Gears at Holostar Studios
Clank has promised Courtney Gears a role in his next movie in exchange for some information on Dr. Nefarious. Meet her at Holostar Studios to begin filming.
Film a Secret Agent Clank Episode
In order to get information from Courtney Gears, you're going to have to film an episode of Secret Agent Clank, which she will appear in.
Escape the Tyhrranoid Ambush
Somebody set you up! Battle your way out of the ambush and find Clank.
It looks like Skidd's been kidnapped! Return to the Obani Moons and save him!
Beat Courtney Gears
Courtney Gears has turned Skidd into a robot and now she wants to do the same to you! Defeat her and maybe you can do something to help Skidd.
Go to the Zeldrin Starport
Nefarious' starship is currently docked at a starport in the Joraal Nebula. He may still be on board, if you hurry there.
Rendezvous with Qwark
Captain Qwark should be at the shuttle to the starship waiting for you, meet him there and the two of you can storm the ship together!
Intelligence indicates that Nefarious is aboard this ship. Find him!
Escape the Starship
It was a trap! The ship's self destruct sequence has been engaged, you must escape before the whole thing explodes!
Fly to Metropolis
In the vid-comic, you saw Nefarious swear revenge against Metropolis. Now that Qwark's out of the picture, there won't be anyone to stop him.. except you!
Find Dr. Nefarious
Judging by the presence of the Tyhrranoids, your hunch was correct. Nefarious must be here somewhere!
Defeat Giant Klunk
Nefarious has replaced Clank with an evil robot named Klunk. Defeat Klunk before he smashes you, and Metropolis, into little bits.
Destroy the robotic Tyhrranoid Forces
The robotic Tyhrranoids have reinforcements throughout the city. Take them out and get paid in bolts!
Operation: URBAN STORM, Part 1 - Countdown
The Tyhrranoids have occupied Metropolis and planted timed explosives throughout the city. When the clock runs out the entire area will be vaporized. Using the Hovership, locate and neutralize all of the charges before it is too late.
Operation: URBAN STORM, Part 2 - Urban Combat
The bomb threat is over but the Tyhrranoids still control most of Metropolis. The Rangers are preparing to counterattack and drive the invaders out, but first, they'll need a foothold in the city. Skydive in and make sure the operation goes as planned.
Operation: URBAN STORM, Part 3 - Tower Attack
After failing to destroy the Ranger assault force, the Tyhrranoids have fallen back to four towers in the city center. Use the Hovership to wipe out these last pockets of resistance.
Operation: URBAN STORM, Part 4 - Air Superiority
The ground war has been won, but the skies over Metropolis are still buzzing with enemy ships. Use the Hovership to wipe out the enemy air force and achieve air superiority.
Operation: URBAN STORM, Part 5 - Turret Command
The Tyhrranoids have launched a desperate last ditch offensive to retake Metropolis. Beat back the assault using a newly constructed ion-cannon turret.
Return to the Phoenix
Now that you know more about Nefarious' plot, you should get back to the Phoenix. The Q-force might have some advice for you.
Explore the Crash Site
Qwark was looking for something before the ship crashed. Perhaps if you explore the wreckage you might be able to find it.
Help the Galactic Rangers
The Galactic Rangers have requested your help on Planet Aridia. A sergeant's work is never done.
Operation: DEATH VALLEY, Part 1 - The Tunnels of Outpost X12
Tyhrranoids are attacking the Ranger base at Outpost X12. Defend the base and clear the tunnels of enemy troops.
Operation: DEATH VALLEY, Part 2 - Ambush in Red Rock Valley
The Rangers are surrounded and pinned down in Red Rock Valley. Help them to escape from the trap!
Operation: DEATH VALLEY, Part 3 - Assassination
We now know that the Tyhrranoids forces on Outpost X12 are led by several Four-Eyed alien commanders. Find and eliminate all of the Four-Eyed Tyhrranoids to disrupt the enemy's command and control.
Operation: DEATH VALLEY, Part 4 - Reclaim the Valley
Now that the Tyhrranoid commanders have been eliminated, the enemy forces in Red Rock Valley are vulnerable to counterattack. Four auto-turrets have been placed in the valley by the Galactic Rangers. Activate all four turrets to secure the area.
Operation: DEATH VALLEY, Part 5 - X12 Endgame
The Tyhrranoids are now falling back from the valley with the Rangers in hot pursuit. Push through the tunnels and capture the enemy base by wiping out all ground forces and defensive turrets.
Thran Asteroid Belt
Find Captain Qwark
Captain Qwark retreated to this icy fortress after his last battle with Dr. Nefarious, so chances are he's done it again. Hunt through the remains of his fortress and see if you can find him.
Unlock the Forcefield
A forcefield blocks Ratchet's path. Its up to you, Clank, to unlock that forcefield for him.
Get inside command center
Clank has said he could take control of the big gun if you can get him inside the command center. Fight through the city and make it to the entrance.
Access big gun control panel
Now that you're inside the command center, you just have to find the big gun control panel. Fight through the command center and find it!
Battle your way to the launch site
Dr. Nefarious must be here somewhere. Battle your way through his defenses and confront him!
Defeat Dr. Nefarious
Dr. Nefarious has a lot to pay for, and you're just the Lombax to do the collecting.
Defeat the Biobliterator
The Biobliterator has transformed into a giant robot! It must be destroyed!