General Alister Azimuth was a revered, yet rebellious leader of the Lombaxes. The Court of Azimuth was designed by him, and he was a childhood friend of Kaden. He was a Four-Bolt Magistrate of the Lombax Praetorian Guard, and also an elder councilman of the Center for Advanced Lombax Research. Azimuth possessed a variety of equipment including a Praetorian OmniWrench, Hoverboots, and a pocket watch containing a picture of him and Kaden. Azimuth also had his own ship, which looked similar to the Aphelion.
Alister was best friends with Kaden and as children they had many adventures together in the Breegus System, notably hoverbooting on Krell Canyon. Later, the Lombaxes were approached by an inventor who, unknown to them, was Percival Tachyon. He possessed ideas for technology considerably more advanced than what they were using at the time. Despite warnings from Kaden to do otherwise, Azimuth helped the inventor by giving him access to Lombax technology, believing it could repair the galaxy from the Great War.More about Alister Azimuth
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial.
- Know how to edit? Consult our Manual of Style and policies and guidelines to better see article standards.
- If you want to help but you're not sure where to start, try improving the various stub articles by expanding them.
- Uploading game screenshots is another way to help out. Check for pages in need of images. Don't forget to add categories and a description!
- Check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- Clean up articles that are in need of attention.
- Fix maintenance reports.
- ...that celebrity Harassment hour was a segment of The 'Zone in which Dallas and Juanita attempted to humiliate celebrities?
- ...that the Snowbeast Award was given to the member of Insomniac Games who made the worst feature in a completed game?
- ...that Captain Starshield's ship's Hyperdrive malfunctioned?
- ...that DreadZone began with two guys fighting over a breakfast burrito?
- ...that Amoeboid Green was a paint job for the Star Explorer?