|“||I'll tell you what this calls for… the Q-Force!||”|
— Captain Qwark, FFA
The Q-Force, sometimes stylized as QForce, was a group formed by Captain Qwark, with the sole purpose of defeating Dr. Nefarious. The group prove useful as they help Ratchet and Clank during their mission in Up Your Arsenal. The team was originally led by Qwark but after being re-formed it was led by Ratchet.
The original members of the Q-Force were Al, for his "mastery of electronics," Helga von Streissenburgen, for her "sensual powers of seduction," Skidd McMarx, for his "Nerves of Steel," Skrunch, Ratchet, Clank, Sasha, and, initially, Klunk, as Qwark and everyone else thought that he was Clank.
In All 4 One, Qwark believed that he Ratchet, and Clank were the Q-Force along with Nefarious, who Qwark believed that was a fine addition to the team at the time.
In Full Frontal Assault, the QForce was recreated by Qwark with several new members along with him, Ratchet, and Clank. The team leader was Ratchet.
- Bleep and Bloop maintenance robots
- Mr. Zurkon, combat assistant
- The Plumber, ship maintenance
- Zurgo, disguised himself as Plumber
- Barry, AI of the Starship Phoenix II
- Aphelion, Ratchet's ship
Ratchet & Clank: Up Your Arsenal
Despite the lack of regard they had from Dr. Nefarious, the Q-Force would prove to be a valuable force in the fight against the crazed scientist's plans. Skrunch often accompanied Ratchet and Clank on the battlefield, be it the infiltration of enemy bases or ground combat. Helga trained the other members of the team, Al interpreted data stolen from Dr. Nefarious for use on the battlefield, and Skid assisted with deep cover infiltrations under the codename "Shadow Dude," even when he was not wanted. Sasha remained in control of the Starship Phoenix, and Qwark let everybody else do the dirty work (until he helped Ratchet with the infiltration of the Leviathan).
The Q-Force often assisted the Galactic Rangers in their battles against Nefarious and his Tyhrranoid allies, and were often the ones to guarantee victory. Later in the conflict, Skid got captured by Courtney Gears and transformed into a robot himself when the Biobliterator was tested on him. Ratchet and Klunk witnessed this event. Later on, Big Al learned of the powers of Nefarious's Biobliterators, and was able to determine their weaknesses and strengths so that Ratchet could figure out how to destroy them. Finally, Qwark himself helped Ratchet to destroy the second Biobliterator on planet Mylon, ending Dr. Nefarious's reign of terror.
Ratchet & Clank: All 4 One
Qwark referred to himself, Ratchet, Clank, and Nefarious as the Q-Force during the game.
Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault
|“||Never mess with the QForce!||”|
— Qwark, FFA
- The logo resembles a "Q," the first letter in the Q-Force. It is also nearly identical to the logo on Qwark's front, even before the Q-Force was first established, and while it did not exist.
- Although Qwark said they were chosen for their own skills, Skidd, Helga, and even Qwark's roles were inaccurate.
- The PAL release of Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault is named Ratchet & Clank: QForce.
- In Up Your Arsenal, the Q-Force appears to have a series of shuttles for use by its members. One is seen on Aquatos during the mission when you work together with Skidd McMarx and another is seen being piloted by Qwark himself when he arrives to help Ratchet in the final battle with the Biobliterator.
- They are the characteristic green color of the Q-Force and are roughly ovoid-shaped with two back-swept wings on each side armed with laser cannons and one dorsal fin that extends from the hull directly aft of the cockpit. There is one visible engine at the back of the ship.